- It’s strange how $20 seems like such a large amount when you donate it to church, but such a small amount when you go shopping.
- It’s strange how 2 hours seem so long when your at church, and how short they seem when your watching a good movie.
- It’s strange that you cant find words to say when your praying, but you have no trouble thinking what to talk about with a friend.
- It’s strange how difficult it is to read one chapter of the Bible, but how easy it is to read a popular novel.
- It’s strange how everyone wants front row seats at concerts, but they want to sit in the back row at church.
- It’s strange how we need to know about an event for church 2-3 weeks before the day so we can fit it into our agenda, but we can adjust it for other events at the last minute.
- It’s strange how difficult it is to learn a fact about God and share it with others, but its easy to gossip.
- It’s strange how we believe everything magazines, newspapers ( adding media) say, but we question the words of the Bible.
Strange but true for most. Used by courtesy of
Steve Patterson: May 6, 2016
~Blessings Friends~ Paula~